Paper elements are the most effective way to translate your theme throughout the entire event. Here's a list of the various paper elements to consider:
- Save-the-Date Cards
- Wedding Invitations
- Inner and Outer Envelopes
- Reception Cards (if location is different than ceremony)
- Response Cards and self-addressed stamped envelope
- Directions (ceremony to reception)
- Ceremony Program
- Dinner + Drink Menus
- Table Numbers
- Escort Cards (for specific table)
- Place Cards (for specific seat)
- Favor Tags
- Signage--Welcome, Gifts, Restrooms, Etc.
- Thank You Notes
Send your save-the-date cards as soon as the location is booked, especially if the wedding date falls on or near a holiday or school break. A word of caution--avoid committing yourself until you're absolutely sure of how many guests your budget can accommodate. Once your save-the-date cards have been sent, you're committed.